Friday, September 12, 2008

YO....YO YO.

FOR THE INFO THIS IS MY REAL LIFE BLOG. SORRY ITS NOT VERY GLAMOUROUS.

Kay so it is friday night was great hanging out with some friends. Went out for dinner and got some yummy pasta. Then we went to see the movie House Bunny, lawlz it was very funny with the guys there too. It was funny but not really...it had its moment I guess. Then after me and my bestiess head over to my place for a sleepover [atm]. We are going to invite are main men over I think and just cause some trouble lol. Also I have some exciting news because I am going to LA tommorrow to go see my grandma and EAT AT THE IVY. Kayyy I am checking offf a life goal. We will probably be eatting in the corner and such but I AM EATING AT A PLACE THAT IS KNOWN FOR CELEBRITIES. My granny got a reservation, [she booked about 4 months ago lol] Probably I wont see any famous peeps but I think it would be super koolio. I have seen some famous people before but the Ivy is quite famous. Going to eat there on sunday so I will update after that.

Also desginer wise I think Juicy Couture definatly needs to make more daydreamer styled purses. I have like 3 and they are all pink lol. Also I just bought this dress:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/25410 and welll its amazing [also it was on sale lawlz] I thinking about wearing it to the Ivy but not sure. Also i am going to check out Kitson annd alsoo the regualr desginer stores to see if they have anything different. Many some boutiques too, I really love getting vintage Dior and Chanel and LV. If you live near or in LA tell me any good stores. Of course aswell I am going to hit the beachh, TAN TAN TAN. Lol but I think its cold there too...oh well I have this bikini: http://www.juicycouture.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod5180009&parentId=cat13701&masterId=cat117&cmCat=cat000000cat10101&index=4&tid=P9
and I am excited to flirt with cali boys. I hope they all have bleached hairr. As you can see I have only beeen to LA a couple of times. I am very NYC/Europe/Cold Placess too much.

More news is that I have to go call some boyzzz up:) Lol and all my friends say HELLO. Also what are your guyzz fave tv shows?

Later Gator,

Taylor Flowers, Music= Wonder Wall By Oasis

2 comments:

Kristen Gregory said...

Oh wow that dress was realllly on sale LOL nawt. Hahaha. I wish I had stuff like that!!! I get like 100 bux dresses. LAWLZ its super cuhyoot!!

Hazel Couture said...

Thnx:)
It was on sale though, I am a bargin hunter:)