Thursday, September 11, 2008

ALMOST FRIDAYY

Ehmagawd third post:)

I am verrry excited to announce that I am TAKEN with a T. Yessss, this boy named Tyler asked me if we could make our realtionship "serious as in going out". I am very gidddy tehehe I like when boyz are sweet and cute. Now I can go me and my bf are going blah blah blah geesh I sound too much like Desire.

Oh also I would like to announce my RP polyvore accounts! Yes I am addicted to RPS and making sets. My personas are: April Hayes, Lacey Talbot, The Real DSL Dater Taylor, Massie Block and The Fabulous Kristen Gregory. o0o0o im bad asss having soo many zillion accounts.

Has anyonee seen the Lauren Conrad Fall 2008 line? It actually is pretty bon bon:) Another of my 7 cousins works as a writer for Nylon Magazine and welll she got me in!!!!!!!! I had to stand on like the side and LC past collections have been -.- buttt they were kinda cute. Betsey Johnson collection was my favorite to see I thinkkkkkkkkk. I dunno I dont remember, im waiting for winter. Winter is always my favorite season because I luv looking all warm in a coat. Yess I am a LBR wanting it to be cold just so I can wear a coat to and from my house to school.

WELL, im now going to do some homework/online shop/watch my tivo-ed ANTM [dose anyone watch that show?]

G2GFN

Tiffanyyyyyyy Flowersss

P.S What are your fav designers peeeps? Also favorite un well knowed artists (music) cause I am very bored with the music in this world lately and maybe found something not about kissing girls and growing up :P


Song of the moment: West Coast BY Coconut Records

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

My fave designers? DKNY, CK, LC, Burberry, Marchesa, ... that is a very difficult question that I cannawt answer cos there are just too many designers that I ♥!! Mmmmhmm.[: So is this your RL blah-g?

Hazel Couture said...

Yes this is my RL blog. I love DKNY aswell, arent their jeans great??? Also CK had an amazing summer line too:)

Hazel Couture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.