Tuesday, September 9, 2008

UGGGS

OMG, second blog posst. I am dead tired after spending two hours late, late last night on the phone with my cousin Holly in LA. We are super close but talking on the phone at one am is not my favorite past time. Nowww my dog is barking me for our early walk.....GAH ITS COLD OUTSIDE. I miss summmer sooooooooo much! Especially hanging out with the boys all the time, we even went golfing once. High-larious to see my golf swing, I have no golf talent I found out; but my outfit was cute:) I heart really preppy golf wear that you only can really wear at country clubs...except I not a memmber to any country clubs...I have only one golf-preppy-prep outfit lawlz. Oh and "the boys" are Franco, Ken, Dean, Derrick, Jacob and Paul. These are my friends not bfs....but I have in the past dated Derrick and Paul. These boys are hot but not hot because I see them do some pretty embarressing things like wear a dress to a restaurant and asking out everygirl at my school on the same day for a date at the same place and time. About 10 girls actually showed up and well they weren't really happy....they started crying. Thenn he had to confort them and explain himself. I dunnnnnnno im cold...I should maybe turn the heat up but I am waay to lazy in my blue VS robe and ugg slippers<3. Don't you love UGGS? Of course its now become a fashion don't but I secretly wear them around the house....I have almost everycolor except that fugly gold color they got. Like gold? Its just a shiny brownn!! The new silver is really cute with alot of my outfits......yes I am now looking in my shoe closet and counting my UGG pairs...lawlz im tired I can be weird:)

Tiffany has:
Really Short Brown
Short Black
Short Dark Brown
Short Light Brown
Short Sundance
Classic Cardy Brown
Tall Black
Tall Tan
Short White Fur <---fur all over them and my favee
Short Paisley Grey
Dakota Slippers in every color lawlzz my addiction UGGS
Short Blue
Tall Pink
Short/Tall Silver

Maybeee I will post a picture later today of themmm;

I could also post a pic of my Chanel clutches...that would be a laugh. I have very strange addictions. Some people its food...mine is material things:)

Got to go walk my little Lulu, [my pet doggggggg. She is a Yorkie poo & 2 cute]

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Soooo, Lacey/April/Taylor/Massie x]. Is this your RL blog, or is it an RP blog? This is Tiffi from TA, BTW.
xox,
Moi

Hazel Couture said...

tHIS ISSS RL BABY:)