Saturday, September 13, 2008

Illusions or Real Fantasy

Ehmagawd polyvore roleplays are DEAD:( Theyy sadley I guess were like Avril Rocker Fase or Pokemon. I am now very depressed because they are not fun when everyone is gone. BLAH, I am on a plane to LA so I hope to be cheered up.

Shopping wise [arent I always talking about clothes? lol] when I am upset I buy like an entire line and I pretty much just purchesed every Coach thing on their website. Also Betsey Johnson accesories, juicy couture dog carrier, 2 tiffany necklaces and one tiffany engagement ring lawlz. I am pretty shopping till I max m credit card cause also my dad hasn't been home in like 3 weeks so he owes me something. Also I am ATM searching net-a-porter:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/32068
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/35391
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/32138
are the dresses I am thinking of getting. Tell me are they nice or gross?

Also Sephora Spree aswell.......I am actually going to buy every shade of Urban Decay and NARS I think....lol I will be set for life.

This plane ride is really getting me:( My brother is thinking I am crazy that I care about Polyvore Roleplays. He is being very annoying becausee he keeps trying to take my laptopp. I am very excited to see my grandma though. Tonight we are going to watch SNL taping, O0O0O0O. I hope its funny but Obama is not going to be there I hear so it is abit of a dissapointment. Me and my cousin are going to drool over Michael Phelps thou!!!! XD

We may even going to some club because my cousin has just turned 21 and well I think we can get in:) If I get rejected it will be no BD. We are going to either Area or Foxtail...my cousin knows a bunch of their bouncers and she also is dating somebody that promotes both those clubs. Now I am excited talking about it:):):) p.s of course I wont be drinking, im only 14 atm!!

Also has anyone read Luxe? Is it a good book because i think I might try it out.

Lots of Hugs,
Tiffany Flowers

Song Of The Momentttt Cartoon Hero AQUA BABIE

1 comment:

Only a Somebody. said...

Luxe is such a good book!! Read it!!!