Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby if its Love it isnt Fun

10 NY TIME = 7 LA TIME = Im actually up early:)

Confusion with the whole SNL thingie........who knew I was going next week and it was taped in New York? My brother will never let me forget jumping up and down and being all woho we are going to SNL.; -.- he tricked me. So instead of going to that we went shopping at Kitson and some other shops. No celeb sitings yet, underline the yet. I will be a stalker and find some soon enough. But alot of people are actually in NYC right now...damnnn I want to ge an autograph and sell it on eBay. Anywaysss my hotel is pretty sick
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32655-d621153-Reviews-Villa_Delle_Stelle-Los_Angeles_California.html

Its like this bungalow thing; very cute and really close to Hollywood Blvd. I just think the rooms are amazing and again SO CUTE.

Okay people might wonder what went down at the clubs. I dressed more mature to get in, waaaay mature. Like too much makeup, push up bra, highest heels .
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446193698&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492043303&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1221401645035&ev19=1:2
was my dress; im in love with it:) Im actually going to wear it alot [10 times is alot:) BTW]
my heeels were http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=123725&CategoryID=3340&PageID=3340*1*24*-1*-1*6

I triped and stumbled about 10000 times but I think people thought I was drunk lawlz.

ANYWAYS, so we went to foxtail first and I got denied:( It was actually kinda embaresssing. But at AREA I acted really confident and well I GOT IN. I have no idea the age for clubs but I dont think it is 14 lol. I danced with my cousin and some of her friends. Also a few mennn, they were hawtt but we danced. One guy tried to make out with me but well im TAKEN with a T/ so I like moved away. Then we dance d ackwardly and then he left. It was funnay.

Didnt get home till 1 and thats 4 NYC. I was pretty dead and fell asleep with my caked on makeup. Luckily I didnt break out or anything:) Sooo somehow I woke up 6 hours later and very awake. SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO YAH. I miss my puppy and its only been one day, I come back tommorrow for school. We are here because we are seeing our grandma and family, also my mom is working here.......she does something where she gets free stuff....thats all I know. I never asked; I will tonight and tell you tommorrow.

I am going to wear this to the Ivy today: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/29938
Its called a Sunday Dress aswell so that sealed the deal:)

Got to go to Starbucks and get a stars map:) Me and my brother are going to drive by their houses [my parents rented us a chauffer/car/WOOT]

Got to jet♥ Tiffany Flowers


Song I am listening to ; Poker Face Lady Gaga:)

1 comment:

Runway Addict said...

Lol you went clubbing :P
You are such a little girlie. Also its funny that old people were hitting on a 14 year old! Bhaha they are desperate no offense Tif. Heart your outfit and you look smoking in it!