Monday, September 15, 2008

A Merde

AGH MY FAMILY SUCK BUM:(
I come back perfectly happy from the most amazing weekend since I went to Canada and had too much fun AND I COME HOME TO FIND:
A) My facebook, myspace, polyvore, everywebsite besides this I go on HAS BEEN BLOCKED ON ALL THE COMPUTERS. Because supposly I am in trouble for going on the computer too much...I go on an hour a day MAX. Also most of it is for school.....-.- my parents have no clue about my life
B) My mother has taken about half my last season clothes and given it away to my little cousins....have I grown that much? I was saving them for when they are back in style, fashion is pretty much recycle.
C) My dog has decided to rip apart her new juicy couture bed AND my pillows which were tossed on the floor.
D) I broke my ipod by dropping it in the sink

WHAT A AMAZING DAY:( I am soo cheerful...nawt

Anyways Tyler, my new bf, has asked me to "hang and watch movies" at his house tonight but you see I don't know how to function. I have never really gone ALONE to "hang" with a boy that I was dating. Like are we chums? We are suppose to DATE not HANG OUT; like is that code for make out? Supposly not says all my friends.....like are we going to play video games. Ehmagawd Tyler is like Cam from the Clique in this situation. ALSO what am I suppose to wear; if I wear a dress I will look cute but he might think I thought we were going out in public. Sweats are WAY too casual its like are first bf&gf hang. We have had dates but HANG?! Yes I am a loser for worrying about this but kay...like I should just send my brother over to hang out with him....also I have a cold so I am in no mood for kissing or cuddling.

OMG i forgot about info-ing you all about the Ivy:)

I SAWWWWWWW some cast memmbers from that show called "the Office". My Brother was freaking out...i was actually dying when he asked for a autograph. But my life was complete when i saw Amanda Seyfried coming into the Ivy when I was leaving. I think she noticed when my mouth fell to the floor. Amanda Seyfried is like ah-mazing, go look her up NOW. So it was a big day and my grandma got me and my brother some gifts:):)♥ Yes it was nice seeing her but kay when you get your trsty Sidekick jewled up in flippin Swaforski and a new juicy purse [my fav brand because its no cutesy...my birthday party this year is that theme:)] I think I even sheded a few tears of joy.

Plane ride back was lame and I slept the whole way back lol:)

Also I arrive home to about 60 new fall pieces of clothing including this new short trench:
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3127867&cp=1760782.2644168&ab=ln_women_cs1_outerwear&parentPage=family
it looks better on me BTW

Alsoooo I am pleased to say I am a new Hello Kitty obbesser and got a sewing machine. [I am going to try making my own clothes like Jenny Humphrey]

Anything else....OH WAIT THERE IS. I am going to be modeling soon. Cant say where I have been signed but yahh....will post more deets when I get more deets. [Also dont judge my looks by my crummy profile picture because it is of me last year, early last, but it was the only one were I looked decently normal and my parentss said Icould use it because blogs are very out there and yah and they said I look different now so I wouldnt be a big deal....wow mouthul XD]


HEARTS AND KISSES AND MUAHS AND ♥

Tiffany Flowers:)

You Know My Music; Song OF THE MOMENT: Mercy Duffy

2 comments:

Runway Addict said...

Omg Tif:) Love your blog and well I still am in awe that you saw Amanda from Mamma Mia and Mean Girls:)

gone niqqahs said...

Your soooo lucky Tiffany!
I mean how many people can say that they've meet Amanda? You're soo lucky!

xoxo
Victoria